If you are professional Blogger and blogs daily or weekly, I think you know about SEO, Affiliate Marketing and Digital Marketing. But Today i will tell you some Amazing Facts of Blogging.
As a blogger you should know about the Internet Marketing. But, there are some Facts of Blogging you need to Know !
Interesting Facts of Blogging
- Only 2% bloggers make more than $150K per year
- A whopping 81% of bloggers never make $100 from blogging
- The #1 position on Google search results gets 33% of all search traffic.
- In 1994, the first blog was publish by Justin Hall, a US Freelance Journalist.
- Once you write 21-54 blog posts, blog traffic generation increases by up to 30%.
- If a blog is more than 1,500 words, on average it receives 68.1% more tweets and 22.6% more Facebook likes
- Articles with images get 94% more views
- More than two-thirds of bloggers have not updated their blogs in over a year.
- 6.7 million people blog on blogging sites and 12 million people blog via social network.
- 23% of internet time is spent on blogs and social networks.
- Bloggers between the ages of 21 and 35 dominate blogging, totaling more than 53%.
- Most of the blogs are read in the morning between 7am to 10am.
- Less than 10% of bloggers earn enough to support their family.
- Every half a second, a new blog is created.
- In 1999 there were just 23 blogs. Today, there are over 1.6 billion blogs on the internet. WordPress alone has over 60 millions blogs.
- There are about 31 million bloggers in the US.
- Over half of the blogging community has more than one blog. Professional bloggers have 4 blogs, on an average. Only about 27 percent of bloggers are full time into it.
- Average age of bloggers is 21 to 35 years.
- Blogs that post daily get 5X more traffic compared to those that don’t.
- 94% of people share blog content because they think it might be useful to other people
- 81% of U.S. online consumers trust information and advice from blogs.
Earning from a blog is not something that happens overnight. It takes a sound strategy along with a high dose of perseverance. About one-fifth of bloggers have been into it for more than 6 long years.